New Live Animal Projects
IACUC Training Documentation Form -Keep this form in the lab. Each personnel member listed on the protocol MUST maintain a training documentation form that is kept up to date. All records must be kept for 3 years after completion of a protocol.
Existing Live Animal Projects
Animal Users Health and Safety Questionnaire
Non-Students – Faculty, Staff, Non-Student Research Assistants (anyone NOT enrolled at SU)
Students – Undergraduate and Graduate: MUST BE enrolled at SU
NON-Live Animal Projects
Animal Parts or Products Protocol Form – Use this form to request approval to use any animal parts or products. Typically, these are approved administratively by the Attending Veterinarian within 5-10 business days. Some may be differed to Full Committee Review by the IACUC. Please plan accordingly.
Application Addendums for Research
Please note: Only use these forms if corresponding field is checked in the IACUC Live Animal Application.
- SECTION A Breeding Colonies
- SECTION B Surgical Procedures
- SECTION C Wildlife Field Research
- SECTION D Food Fluid Restriction
- SECTION E Hazardous Materials
- SECTION F Antibody Ascites Production
- SECTION G Physical Restraint
- SECTION H Category E
- SECTION I Death as an Endpooint