*IF* your study involves face-to-face/in-person research, please refer to the following options below:
- Submission of the Resuming Face-to-Face Human Participant Research documents ARE required when:
- Research Procedures conducted on-campus do not adhere to the current Syracuse University requirements: COVID Levels – Syracuse.edu
- Research procedures conducted off-campus, in the United States, do not adhere to Guidance for COVID-19 | CDC
- A researcher will travel internationally to conduct in-person research.
- Submission of the Resuming Face-to-Face Human Participant Research documents are NOT required when:
Go to Stay Safe – Syracuse.edu: for the latest University guidance and public health information
Submit a Return to Face-To-Face Research Plan (RF2FRP) in the Syracuse University Application Portal. The RF2FRP includes the following:
- Return to Face-to-Face Research Form
- Study Team Isolation Contingency Plan can be described in the Return to Face-to-Face Research Form or uploaded as a separate document.
- Important Information about COVID-19 and Research Participation Sheet completed by researcher(s) with project specific information.