Report a Human Subjects Research Concern

Syracuse University is dedicated to protecting the rights, welfare, and safety of its research participants. The university encourages any person acting in good faith to report suspected or actual wrongful conduct (whether arising from action or omission) associated with human subjects research.

Concerns may be reported to the IRB through the Office of Research Integrity and Protection (ORIP) by phone, email or written correspondence. Anonymous reports may also be filed using:

Report A Concern